A day with “The Bee Lady” at the Alouette River Management Society
May 26th 2018 (10:00am – 2:00pm)
Come prepared to get involved and get your hands dirty:
- Prepare pollinator gardens
- Identify bee friendly plants
- Try out beekeeper equipment
- Suit up and open the hives
- Check out the observation hive
- Learn basic bee keeper tips & tricks
- Taste the difference of local honey
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-467-6401
Everyone Welcome! Children must be supervised at all times. No pets please.
Thank you to TD Friends of the Environment for providing project funding to the Alouette River Butterfly Gardens and Pollinators Community Engagement Project.