April 6th 2019 (10:00am – 2:00pm)
Come prepared to get involved and get your hands dirty:
- Prepare pollinator gardens
- Plant wild flowers and seeds
- Try out real beekeeper equipment
- Identify bee friendly plants
- Open hives and inspect for spring
- Learn about bee health and bee medicine
- Learn basic bee keeper tips & tricks
- Taste the difference of local honey
SPECIAL FEATURE: Maple Ridge Artist-in-Residence, Robi Smith, will be on site making pollinator crafts with participants.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-467-6401 by April 5th 2019
Everyone Welcome! Children must be supervised at all times. No pets please.