There are several ways to get involved and help protect and enhance the environment in our community.
Part of being a successful community stewardship organization comes from involving the community for which we serve. If you agree with our mandates:
- To protect and preserve the environment and habitat of the Alouette River Watershed.
- To provide environmental education to the community.
- To develop and partner on various habitat restoration and maintenance projects within the Alouette Watershed.
- To assist and advise federal, provincial and municipal agencies in the care and development of the Alouette River Watershed.
Please consider joining ARMS as a member, volunteer or if time restricts your involvement please consider making a donation to help us continue offering our programs. As a membership-based organization, the success of ARMS relies on individuals committed to protecting our watershed.
Become a Member
If you would like to become a member of ARMS, simply fill out our membership form (Adobe Acrobat Reader required) and e-mail, fax or mail it to us!Individual
- Membership $10 per year
- Family membership: $20 per year
- Corporate Membership $100 per year
Download our ARMS Membership Application and either mail it to our address (24959 Alouette Road, Maple Ridge, BC, V4R 1R8) or mail payment and e-mail scanned document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to visit our Volunteer page!
Support us with a Donation
As a non-profit, charitable organization, we rely on the support of our community and concerned individuals. Your support enables us to continue to restore the environment, educate youth and the community about our natural heritage, and promote environmental stewardship.
Donations to ARMS can be made in several ways. Online donations can be made via the CanadaHelps website, a non-profit charity focusing on making online donations easy and secure. To donate by mail, please print off the donation form (Adobe Acrobate Reader required), fill in the information and mail it to:
Alouette River Management Society
24959 Alouette Road, Allco Park
Maple Ridge, BC V4R 1R8
For more information on ways to support ARMS please contact us at 604-467-6401 or email us!